DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm driving to Panera from my school, and this car pulls out behind me and starts tailgating me. I get up to about 5 over the speed limit, and she's still tailing me. It looks like a old corolla because she was so close and I couldn't see the badging.

Well, the one-lane road became a two-lane road and this chick speeds off and I see the Prism badging and started laughing my ass off. I let her go off, she got stuck behind this van, I moved into the other lane, and she got around the van. The light went yellow, so I slowed down to be the first car in the left lane.

The Prism pulls up next to me LOL

I look over and this like 19 year old chick starts revving her engine and inching forward. I'm pretty sure the expression on my face was of disgust.

It goes green, she floors it, I just casually go off. She gets ahead, and then I stomp on it and catch her within a second or two and blow past her.

Not one of the greatest kills ever but the whole GEO on back made me LOL

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
It goes green, she floors it, I just casually go off. She gets ahead, and then I stomp on it and catch her within a second or two and blow past her.
This makes me proud^^^.I would of loved to see her face when you flew by her. Way to go Sean! BTW, was she hot?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
decent kill, gotta love it when people think there **** is fast, then you waste them haha.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Some Kills are not even worth pushing the gas for. This is one of them. None the less, good kill.

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
ohh yea, shes a real beast :biggrinfl

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
I guess I have to defend that prizm. Thing is the prizm is a corolla. The older models had the 4age motors and the newer pre 98 models had the 7afe motor. Same bore size but the 7afe had a bigger CC. Now if the prizm was hooked up like my old corolla then you would of lost instantly.

7acgez motor (known as the hybrid race motor) 7afe block 4agez head and parts with the 4ac intake.
header
MSD ignition
under drive pulley
A/C delete (this freed up around 20HP on the slowrolla)
adjustable cam gears
SBR M60 Turbo, (60-1) compressor
Solid poly motor mounts

A whopping 450HP

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I guess I have to defend that prizm. Thing is the prizm is a corolla. The older models had the 4age motors and the newer pre 98 models had the 7afe motor. Same bore size but the 7afe had a bigger CC. Now if the prizm was hooked up like my old corolla then you would of lost instantly.

7acgez motor (known as the hybrid race motor) 7afe block 4agez head and parts with the 4ac intake.
header
MSD ignition
under drive pulley
A/C delete (this freed up around 20HP on the slowrolla)
adjustable cam gears
SBR M60 Turbo, (60-1) compressor
Solid poly motor mounts

A whopping 450HP
yeah... but where's the torque at?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
wow. I remember my aunt had a 92 prism and my cousin had a 95 prism. they both had to turn the a/c off to make it up a hill. I think I could of beat both of their cars on my pedal bike. lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts