DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my friend where driving along Gratiot Ave at 8:30pm on Wed. when I had to stop at a red light at Metro Parkway. Gratiot at this point is a 4-lane in each direction parkway and I was in the right most lane. I had the windows open and I heard a couple of people screaming at each. They were calling each other assholes and stuff. It looked like they were going to race!!! So I put her in Autostick 'cause I had to get in on this! The car next to me was a Cavalier (Si). I couldn't make out the car next to the Cavalier. So the light turns green and we all go. I quickly got ahead of the Cavalier. The other car turned out to be a Thunderbird. The thundebird had a little lead on me. I'm not sure if I could have beaten him because I let up at this point. The thing I really remember is the passanger of the T-Bird looking back at the Cavalier and smiling, and than looking over at me with a shocked look on his face. :)

So I would say good kill and a half. :)

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
was it a v8 thunderbird? i've driven one of those with an auto, they're slow as hell. i have a feeling i could take it in my car. an R/T should take one no sweat. needless to say if it was a v6 you could beat it in a 3.3 intrepid.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Good Kill! You beat a Cavalier? :) Can you write a tutorial for my wife on how you did that? :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hey Si,

Turn on the engine, put the car in a 'forward' gear, take off the hi-heels, do NOT think about shopping and spending money, place your ENTIRE foot on the gas pedal...then push down hard.

Enough said????

:D :D :D

Danny
Capitalcity RT

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
LOL Danny.. you crack me up man!... I`ll show this to wife, hope to teach her something, espcially the shopping bit! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts