DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad just got a digital camera like 20 minutes ago, the car isn't even clean, mostly the engine is dirty but basicly the car could stand a wash, but i couldn't wait any longer. Well here they are.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Looks awesome. :cool:

I especially like those wheels that Chrysler put on the 1st gen Concordes!

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Beautiful car, don't get me wrong, but what were the designers thinking.. blue, grey and wood trim all on one dash, oh my, what were they thinking..

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Yeah, the ugmo carmatts have to go. They were just in there when i bought the car, The stock carpet ones are underneith.
Call me lazy.

Also I agree on the interior, but the picture makes it look worse.

I'll clean the car, take the car matts out, and go take some nice pictues that aren't of the car in the driveway without dads stupid van in the background.
Oh and thanks for the complements. :)

·
Registered
781 Posts
Looks good, looks like you take real good care of her. =)

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its more the fact the older people that had the car before me didn't drive it much, it was gargage kept and always pro detailed every 6 months like the receipts I have say. Not to say i wouldn't of done the same or won't.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
FunkRider said:
Its more the fact the older people that had the car before me didn't drive it much, it was gargage kept and always pro detailed every 6 months like the receipts I have say. Not to say i wouldn't of done the same or won't.
So, how many miles did those blue hair drivers put onto that bad boy?

Reason I ask is that although it's great to find a car that old folks took care of and never abused, yet by not consistently "goosing" the engine makes for a slow performance car in it's later years. I'm sure I'll hear all kinds of flack over that comment, but it's true. I've seen identical cars that have had very different drivers, where the more aggressive drivers vehicle always performed better in it's later years as compared to the driver that never goes over 55 mph. Has everything to do with breaking in the engine properly over time. Even says right in my new R/T's owners manual to "kick her in the ass periodically, and don't drive like a blue hair 100% of the time...", or something like that... :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts