DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
yippee ki yay
5,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been talking to these guys and they are looking to put together a new Magazine......they didn't have anything on the lh cars or mention of anything for us in there magazine issues. I had informed them if it hadn't been for the trails and tribulation and all the good things that the lh's brought there wouldn't be a lx to talk about today.......so they have decided to dedicate a section just for us......Guys it's up to you to let these people know we are still here and kickin.:D

We are in the process of starting up a new magazine, one that is long overdue ... Modern Mopar Magazine ... and want your input and feedback so that you are a part of the creation process in order to make it a great publication.

Modern Mopar Magazine features all modern Mopars, including primary coverage on the following (listed alphabetically):

- Chrysler 300

- Dodge Challenger

- Dodge Charger

- Dodge Magnum

- Dodge Viper

- Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

- Ram Truck

Our target is to have the first issue ready January 2011 (but at least sometime in the first quarter at the latest) both in print and online, with the following features in each issue (listed alphabetically):

- Advertisements

- Car Shows / Cruise-Ins

- Drag Race Events

- Feature Cars (Show, Race)

- Industry News

- New Products

- Project Cars - At Home

- Project Cars - Shops

- Readers Rides

- Road Course Race Events

- Technical Expertise

As we continue to work toward the upcoming first issue and beyond, we would really appreciate your feedback. Please tell us if you would be interested in becoming a subscriber to the magazine, what you would like to see in the magazine and anything else you think we should know to make this the best publication possible.

We are specifically looking for content submissions from you including full written articles, photos, builds. We have the first issue underway, but are always looking for contributors, and especially fellow LX folks. Advertisers are also welcome!

Please feel free to post back to us here, or email [email protected] with any feedback you have.

This is a grassroots effort as we are fellow LX drivers and enthusiasts, so thank you in advance for your help!!

Modern Mopar Magazine
Check us out on Facebook
Modern Mopar Mag said:
Thank you very much! We can have a section for LH so please spread the word.

TrepCruzin said:
you might want to include the lh's too.....there still some schweet ones out there and quite of few us that are on a constant conquest for the perfect "LH" in ride, style and performance.

Thanks
RJ

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,544 Posts
That should be pretty cool.........

·
yippee ki yay
5,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got us mentioned in Mopar Magazine back in 07, no body knew who the heck i was before then
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/showthread.php?t=89733&highlight=mopar+magazine
i'm still trying to get more details to what his ideas are but i like what i hear so far.

What i was thinking was to send over to him pictures of other cars besides mine so he can get the idea of what we got over here....

if anyone whats to pm me like 1 good picture of there car I email them to him and see where we can take it.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
i'm still trying to get more details to what his ideas are but i like what i hear so far.

What i was thinking was to send over to him pictures of other cars besides mine so he can get the idea of what we got over here....

if anyone whats to pm me like 1 good picture of there car I email them to him and see where we can take it.
Sounds cool. I'd be interested in trying to get a pic in.

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts

I might have a good picture after i get it washed and waxed tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts