DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Funny how she was holding her head in pain, and the guys kept on cheering. Lol...

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I also made Jr Jr Varsity. I thought it was hilarious when I'd launch her into the stands, or into the drunk. Out the window was funny because I bounced her off the left wall first (man did she ever ricochet)

·
Registered
34 Posts
That was too funny. I can only wonder where they go to find a girl "special" enough to go along with that. She's rubbing the big ass bump on her head and they're cheering. I just wonder if they had other chicks on standby in case the first attempt failed miserably?

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
ha ha
On the near basket make it 10 degrees and 20 power and she bounces off the ceiling then off the trampoline. Some tweaking and I bet I can ricochet her off the blimp too

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
04IntrepidSXT said:
ha ha
On the near basket make it 10 degrees and 20 power and she bounces off the ceiling then off the trampoline. Some tweaking and I bet I can ricochet her off the blimp too
I got her to bounce off the blimp, then across the room and hit the guy in the stand, and then knock over that girl near the far net.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Stock04Intrepid said:
I got her to bounce off the blimp, then across the room and hit the guy in the stand, and then knock over that girl near the far net.
Ahh just did that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts