DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks :), I originally thought I needed a recharge, but when I was looking under the hood this week I realized the belt on the compressor was missing (must have broke off) so I installed a new belt, and it is working great.

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Nathan Clarke said:
Thanks :), I originally thought I needed a recharge, but when I was looking under the hood this week I realized the belt on the compressor was missing (must have broke off) so I installed a new belt, and it is working great.
gotta love the easy fixes :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
My good friend has a Dodge Ram Sport... its so cute. I have a picture of it..... hummmmmmm

<EDIT> I also forgot to add that what's cute about her - she's 4'11", 18 years old, and owns this big ass truck. LOL she's so cute driving it!</EDIT>

more pictures here -> http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=3789&s=15055#content

(yes, thats my Taurus next to it - thats when it was involved in a hit and run. It's now fixed)

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
FirespiritES said:
My good friend has a Dodge Ram Sport... its so cute. I have a picture of it..... hummmmmmm

<EDIT> I also forgot to add that what's cute about her - she's 4'11", 18 years old, and owns this big ass truck. LOL she's so cute driving it!</EDIT>

more pictures here -> http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=3789&s=15055#content

(yes, thats my Taurus next to it - thats when it was involved in a hit and run. It's now fixed)
hmmm....so wait a sec....why arent you 2 in the hot or not thread?

·
Registered
952 Posts
^^^^ Because I doubt that I'm hot... I hate rejection. LOL

plus I dont really have any GOOD pics of her..

·
Registered
952 Posts
Dodge_Intrepid_Teen said:
I can answer that one Your hot:biggrin:

:blush: hehe thanks!

Oh nathan, don't worry - lol I only have one seat cover in my taurus as well - when I went to buy the passenger side one.. the company had stopped production of the seat cover i had already. :mad: Oh well!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Is that a Dodge or Chrysler Logo on the front? I know the steering wheel says "Chrysler" it always looks better with the Ram head, though, at least that style of airbag or whatever you want to call it.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It has the star on the front, but couldn't that considered either Dodge or Chrysler? It doesn't have the golden Chrysler emblem like most do, or the ramhead if that's what you are wondering.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts