DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I've seen that car before, on one hand, i admire all that work that would have gone into it, on the other, what insane person would do that to a friggin Corvette?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
its unique...too bad you could have something more 'unique' and spend a lot less than the cost to turn a vette into a truck wtf?!?

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Why?
115,000 to build this "masterpiece"? Sold for 30,000?
More money than brains. :9lame:
Unique? Yes.
Worth anything? Well, more than it would be if stock at 30,000. lets see:
equals an 85,000 dollar loss!
holy crap! :eek2:
Might be some (pardon the expression) redneck's dream though.
Reminds me of the late 70's early 80's vettes people used to turn into station wagons. Talk about pointless! :9lame:
check one out:
http://www.sheldonaubut.com/vettewagon/adventure2.htm
here's a bunch more:
http://www.sheldonaubut.com/vettewagon/main.htm
they just seem to sum up that whole 70's disco era :9lame:

Cheers:beerchug:

BJ:anon:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great White....I was one of those..sport wagon vette owners. Still have it in storage. Looking for a drive train for it.....I like its looks!

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
MikeD said:
Great White....I was one of those..sport wagon vette owners. Still have it in storage. Looking for a drive train for it.....I like its looks!
Hey, if you like it, that's all that matters!

Like the old saying goes, variety is the spice of life!

Cheers:beerchug:

BJ:anon:

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
DodgeyAussie said:
I've seen that car before, on one hand, i admire all that work that would have gone into it, on the other, what insane person would do that to a friggin Corvette?
looks ok i guess....... but What kind of person would spend $115,000 just to turn around and sell it for $30,000................. :fun_84:

·
Registered
384 Posts
the truck vette is cool, but only because there is only like one in the world, and as much as i want to hate those wagons...... i just cant. i think i like em'. does the back window open at all?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts