DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to TFC, I have a set of worthy mods to my M:

Looks good. I also replaced the Auto Headlamp switch with a standard headlight switch out of an 04 Intrepid. The gauge cluster is out of an 04 300M Special...I love the way it looks.

Secondly, I have a lower intake manifold up at the machine shop being ported and polished. Along with my new to me Throttle Body...which will be ported out to at least 70mm. I have a 70mm throttle body now, but with all the JB Weld, and extra crap on it from the original lip having fell off after the porting job on it!!

I am trying to acquire a 72mm throttle body plate, but not having any luck.

I have time on my side though!!

Once the lower intake manifold, and the throttle body are done, they (along with a new upper plenum) will go on my M...and the car should have a few more ponies under the hood!!

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Looking good! I'm thinknig about gettign my TB bored as well to go along with the intake spacer and the FIPK I might buy.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SilverSpecial said:
Sweet Tom! Why did you get rid of the auto headlight switch? I see that the 4K rpm neautral rev limiter has been removed ;)

Your M just gets better everyday!
I just got tired of being annoyed by the damn switch.
That is an option I can do without for sure.
I don't need the car to turn on my headlights for me...
I am not that lazy...

Yeah, I hope to have some suspension mods on this thing soon...
The struts are so gone on this thing!!

:vroam:

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forgot to mention the header wrap I just got to wrap my new to me converters with when I get my new exhaust system installed...
Bought 50' of Header Wrap, and 10 stainless ties!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts