DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend want to customize his jeep and hope to have better ride feel. He got a pair of suspension parts from a brand LEACREE. He said the parts can lift his car and he can adjust the damping force by himself through the knob. He feel cool when install the parts. Have you heard of LEACREE and used it? I also want to customize my car. But I am not sure of the brand.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,554 Posts
Just to give everybody a heads up on Leacree... THEY ARE JUNK!!! I bought all 4 corners for my '97 Camry and from the start they have been noisy. Now almost 9 months later I need to change them. (we will see if Rock Auto is going to stand behind their products they sell and help me out after buying $350 worth of junk!!) The struts and springs seem fine, I kinda like the ride, they are almost like my friends MR2 with KYB GR-2's on it! BUT... The strut mount is trash as the previous poster has said!!! No Bearing, just a cheap piece of plastic bushing! I may try and just replace the mounts and bearings but even through Rock Auto that is another $100 when at that price (then $450 invested) I could have gotten the KYB's!

That's assuming you're not a spammer with this post!! That review and many more complaining about the LeaCrap!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts