DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 Dodge Intrepid 2.7. Been having problems the last couple months. when you drive the car, and I've noticed this only happens when the temp gets up to normal operating range, the car starts jerkin and losing power, idles rough, and when your driving about 45-50, it feels as if the car suddenly downshifts and the rpms go up, but then you have no power to go, when you give it gas it suddenly kicks infor about 5 seconds, then does the downshiftin no power thing again, and then the process repeats almost immediately, although the engine temp doesn't seem to get any higher on the temp gauge, it smells like somethin is gettin too hot, probly the tranny.. but like I said, when the car is cold it doesn't do this at all, drives fine, shifts fine, idles fine, but the second it starts to warm up.. BAM.. everything goes to hell. I have so far replaced the IAC Senor, all 4 o2 sensors (cause the code for that popped up), totally cleaned out the throttle body and plenum. and its still does this. Tranny sensors? but no code pops up for this, check engine light is still on, and still pops up for o2 sensors..

·
Woober Goobers!
51,014 Posts
So what are the actual codes?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts