DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of AC delco plugs for my 90 Lumina 3.1 Euro a few weeks ago and I got a rebate cupon for 5 bucks off AC delco plugs. The Lumina loves them, but would my Trep? It's a 3.3 with no mods. I have some cheap $1.05 Champions in her right now, they seem to be doing a good job. I put them in when I replaced the intake manifold gasket at 100K. The car has 105K on it now.

Should I give the AC delco's a try?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd just buy them for next time, the cupon expires in a few months.

I've always used the cheap $1.05 Champions in all my Chryslers. My Intrepids, Acclaim, Sable, Lebarons, K-cars...etc. Seems like all Chryslers love the Champions. I put Autolites in the Sable, it had Champions in it before and changing them with the Autolites made a huge improvement.

·
Registered
70 Posts
When I was rebuilding my LeBaron, I put a pair of old champions that came out of the trep a while ago to move it to the garage. The engine preformed better with the used copper plugs (think they had about 12k miles on them) than the brand new autolites I put in it just before I was forced to park it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.