DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I got into my first accident yesterday. I need to go pick up a new hood and headlight assemblies...does anyone know what hoods (other than Intrepids) would fit onto a 1993 intrepid? Would the concorde? LHS? Anyone have any idea? I'm just worried they won't have my hood, and I need SOMETHING!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sorry about the accident, Sarah. Hope no one was hurt.

Unfortunately, I have no idea about the hoods. Good luck getting the parts you need.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, everyone is fine..except my poor intrepid :'(
Hopefully someone on here can help me before it's time to head out. Thanks anyways Dave

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I don't think any other hood would fit because of the way it has to be shape to fit around the headlights......I might be wrong but I think there's no options.....Glad to hear that you are ok....

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Would a concord front end, fenders, bumper and hood work?

headlights would be better,thats for sure!

Complete used front end might be cheaper than the sum of the new parts required

just a thought.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
check out a junk yard for any lhs,corde,trep vision eagle from years 93-97. any of those years will be fine. very very very very hard to find headlights and assemblies for the headlights to sit in. good luck. hoods yea those u will find. sorry to hear about accident. hope everyone is ok

·
Registered
699 Posts
I dont think any other hood will fit besides the intrepid one, or fit correctly, youd have to swap out supports, fenders, lights, and heavily modify the front end to make it work, any 93-97 intrepid hood will work, your likely to find one.

·
Registered
436 Posts
sarah i got one good headlight bracket for drivers side if you need it pm me and we can discuss cost

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
went to the junk yard, it was a very sad sight, there were 5-6 intrepids, none of which had hoods, assemblies, or ANYTHING! Hopefully I can find one soon so I can fix my car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts