DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'll make this short as I don't feel too good.

I'm driving in the right lane of a street, this guy in front of me breaks because he found a parking spot. I brake, but I was going to hit him so I move the car a bit to the left. This lady hits me, I need a new fender, probably headlight, and I don't know about the bumper since it was just completely removed when the impact happened.
This happened in my dad's ES because I had no gas in my R/T and went out to buy Gran Turismo 5 at Walmart.

Pics later because I don't feel too good.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
sue wal-mart to pay for damages!

it can be done, there was a lady here around christmas that let her kid run around UNSUPERVISED and the kid started climbing a grandfather type clock, thing falls over, kid gets hurt, mom sues wal-mart because they should have had the clock strapped to the wall or something lol

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I'm ok ... she was going fast but didn't hit me too bad only the front end of the car... also the steering is messed up...

pics...

Sorry I only had my cell phone at the time. I don't know if the fender bent the hood a bit... but It is possible. Now my dad gets to drive my R/T while we see what happens with his car.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Good Job!! :banghead: :tongue: Honestly that sucks....I just took my R/T out today and was going to tell you to do a meet soon....Ah well :tongue:

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
It's still part of the family come on.

And as long as it's not an SE it counts. (ES, R/T, SXT) :biggrin:
2.7's count too lol

Heck at this time in life any Intrepid counts lol.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
sorry to her about your accident, too bad its a second gen cuzz I have parts from my first gen I coulda gave ya. at least ur not hurt coulda been worse and insurance will repair the car! not ur brain or limbs lol, too bad cuzz im itching to do a meet this week end and if weather doesnt permit then next week

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm not starting a flame war here, but just a question of ideals...

why buy a game when the car has no gas? I mean jeeze... I would have made getting gas a priority...

Let's see... $50 game or a tank of gas... how hard of a decision is that?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts