DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

`Accord`ing to me you suck

2K views 70 replies 9 participants last post by  Warlord187 
#1 ·
I wonder if y`all will class this as a kill?
Driving to work this morning I was on the highway been a good dooby and doin the speed limit... In the passing lane... Mindin my own business, then all of a sudden an Accord
appeared in my rear view mirror... At this time I was doing 80, there was traffic infront of me slowin up a bit.. Anyway
this woman got impatient and keep turning in and out to see around me... I had Bizit playin so I was in my bitchy mood :) So when
she swung to look around me I swung then to
block her.. :) Then that got her pissed, got
2 inches away from my rear... by this
time traffic cleared and she went into the
inside lane to procceded to give me the bird... She then TRIED to over take me.. that poor little Accords engine was whalin!
Got to 110 and she slowed down realising
the power of a Chrysler :) I then matched her slowing down and mouthed out to her "Stupid *****!".. :)

Aaah now I am refreshed for work:})

See less See more
Discussion starter · #4 ·
Homey po`bear keep`in it real...

War, <suck teeth> sup dawwg..

Keepin da hoe`s belowz cos thats where
tha` belongz..

New sig is da real thing, LHSer home-boy, dawg no messin wid ya sig ... Pimp`in da LHS..

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Word..

Rez`pect to LHSer Crack stash, LHSer is in da big leaguez, not good for the si-pimpsta`s helf to fak wid da LHSer..

Wad you mean "Too Short", this pimp get da hoe`s to sing in da pimp-mobile, dont be needed da CD`s Limp Bizit.
:)

[ August 17, 2001: Message edited by: Si ]

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Sup Dawgs,

Pimp G te`llin it like it iz` Warlorz da biatch be a po-tent`al hoe ?!?!

LHSer, Randy need start` up da new area for da Gangsta homeys wid da styleeee treps.

Word.. KEEP`IN IT REAL!

Discussion starter · #16 ·
Another Homey on our Turf! Wildcat! Word-up! D`is pimp dont be doin no Caddy, Chrysler baby all da way..

:p

I hope we havent offended anyone, all good phun! :)

Peace out..

Discussion starter · #19 ·
The market for a Caddy is split isnt it?
i.e 50% to Old Folks and 50% to gangsta`s :) For some reason they just dont appeal to me..
Maybe they are pretty fast? I dont know, still that wouldnt presuade me to purchase one..

If Chrysler didnt exist I think I would have
a Beemer M3 :)

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Warlord... What about a Jaguar? :)

LHSer, Dude I just started cracking up with laughter when I read your post, my boss and others where looki at me like I was a Crrazzzzzzzzy biatch :)

Discussion starter · #33 ·
WAD-AP!!!!! Yo Hom`es.. Been outa da `ood , and this pimp back ce` da bro`s spread`in da word, kee`pin it real. Yo-Yo <Pushing hands in air motion, Does funny handshake to LHSer, War`, Wild`, Robin> .

D`is new Homey Rob`in, `noz wad up wid da Trep Possie, <Gives Robin a Pink Arfo Wig> `tis one of us .. I gotz Idea for da Admin homey, `could `av a "What duz gangsta f`ink" sex`on, us Homies giv adive for ya Trep foo-ups.. :D

D`is bru`fa got`a spen ti`me wid da ded`e`me`cated hoe, bruv`a`s I smell a `good
nite fo a ho`es to g`eeet da breeeead..

Kee`pin it Real >Does funny handshake to all>

Peace..

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Sup`y`all... I be see`n lotza homies wond`erin about us pimps, I is phat wid da
writ`in skilz, this homey wrote diz fo` som` y`all ..

Diz is da real thang book

97 sport platinum , get ya `urder in fo da
book!
Peace out

Discussion starter · #53 ·
LOL, ya just gotta have a bit`o fun.. Warlord is right though, the initial post was the serious one and then it just snowballed to Pimpsterville..

Discussion starter · #55 ·
Mayor Pimpster himself, bet you dont need the gym to work-out huh! :)

Discussion starter · #60 ·
Originally posted by Warlord187:
I be da head of schools in pimpsterville yo! So let us get our learn on!!! :)

Send do`ez new hoez over da here for da `train`in de needz bud-a.

Discussion starter · #61 ·
Dis homey has a new w`ist band..

`member people wear da WWJD bands? (What
would Jesus Do), dis pimpster ownz WWSD!
(What Would Snoop Do) Snoop Doggy Dogg, da
Ultima`te Gangsta, Pimp.

Discussion starter · #66 ·
Sup-Sup-Sup, <Weird-ass Hand-shake and homie-hugz everyone> Was ap with the clean`in LHSerpimpster? Da hoe`s for dat, you wan` ma` cle`n hoe? Ma Cle`n`in hoe got me all shak`in when she ben`z ov`a ta pi`k
ap` dis boy`s shiat..

Warlordpimpster, <sux teeth> Needz I remin` youz about da treatment, youz should be getzin from ya hoe`s, datz why my homey drivez da R/T Cos it be stan`din for ROYALE TREATMENT, da hoe`s need to knowz dis, datz why youz `ave Forteee bottlez of da **** cos ya hoez are treat`in you Royale like Whiley..

<All famous go bye-bye handhakes to all>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.