DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

`Accord`ing to me you suck

2K views 70 replies 9 participants last post by  Warlord187 
Nah homes...ya'll need an 850ci! Dat beeyatch is one sweet coupe wt da V12 unda da hoodie!

Yo, you be scorin' mad ho's in dat fly ride! Hook it up wit 22" chromies and silver tint and it be tight!

Damn yo, I gots ta get me one a doze!

Ah aim ta pleaze! Now, we need ta pool our cream an jack diz nice Lincoln limo! Now dat would be tight! We could duz all da nasty stuff we wanted an not have ta worry about driving, dat iz wat da chauffeur iz fa!

Word!

Yo homes, now ya be displayin' da mad ideas! Biscuit tuck seats, hot tub in da back, mirros, big screen Tv, yo, we be big time pimpstas!

We gots way more skillz den doze Icy Hot Stuntaz punks, we should buss some caps in dey asses!

Yo, ya'll best not foget ma Olde English in da 40 ounze! I'd hafta buss sum heads if dat happen!

All dem fools out there best rec'nize! We be da real deal mofuckas! LHSer, da Warlord and our main bro Si be back on yo ass fo da 2K1!

Yo homes, I done wrote dat mofuckin' book unda ma wi'ness po'tection po'gram name. Ya'll be straight trippin' an chek da beeyatch out!

How ya'll think ah can come up wit da mad chedda, da mounds of crack an all da fly ho's yo? Ya'll know it ain't cause a ma looks! Its cause of da green and da snow!

Lates bro's, ah be steppin' out to da movies wit ma wifey, and ya'll know ah be re'prezentin' da LHSer an 'Trep style ta all dem wack ass mo'****a's out dey!

*funny handshake and symbols to all*

Peace out, an keep it real!

Upwards of 6,000-7,000 pounds depending on packages and options. This was the mid/late 70s era of "personal luxury" cars remember. They all weighed in as much or more than some of todays SUVs.

If I remember my stats properly, those cars were able to run to 60 in about 10-12 seconds. I know that isn't anything special, but you got to remember those were the days of low octane, low compression and Chrysler's crappy lean burn V8s.

Still, for a 6,000+lb vehicle, 0-60 in 10-12 seconds is damn good.

Ahhh Pimpsterville. The land of late model Caddie's, Lincoln's, Lexus', Benzo's, run down apartment complexes and the sub 25 year olds that own the cars and live in those places.

Wait....that's the neighbourhood close to where I live!

Dat be sum straight up gangsta **** mo'****a! We'z gots ta get us sum o' dem bands, yo. When peeps be axein' fo' what it mean, we tell em' it repr'zent da thug life and fo' what it stands; da hoes, da green, da cars an' all da shizzit!

Peace out ma brotha's!

*funny handshakes and symbols all around*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.