DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts
This was my honey wagon... http://www.concentric.net/~440cuda/ccr/1978CC.htm

White with blue landau top, and with the Ricardo Maltabon approved, fine white Corinthian leather, power everything, 360 V8, rode like a boat, doors so damn big you couldn't park next to another car...

It was the shiznit-a-***** pimp wagon...
until some asshole in a Ford f-250 broadsided it...

I tip a fo-tee to da ground to respect my missing homie..

Dag, yo... Dag...

[ August 18, 2001: Message edited by: Wildcat ]

Exactly... you dont need to go fast when pimpin' yo ho's...

actually with 270 lb/ft of torque at 2400 :eek: rpm, she did get a pretty good launch... Would still blow the doors off a lot of cars out there...

If I remember my stats properly, those cars were able to run to 60 in about 10-12 seconds. I know that isn't anything special, but you got to remember those were the days of low octane, low compression and Chrysler's crappy lean burn V8s.

Still, for a 6,000+lb vehicle, 0-60 in 10-12 seconds is damn good.

Discussion starter · #53 ·
LOL, ya just gotta have a bit`o fun.. Warlord is right though, the initial post was the serious one and then it just snowballed to Pimpsterville..

Ahhh Pimpsterville. The land of late model Caddie's, Lincoln's, Lexus', Benzo's, run down apartment complexes and the sub 25 year olds that own the cars and live in those places.

Wait....that's the neighbourhood close to where I live!

Discussion starter · #60 ·
Originally posted by Warlord187:
I be da head of schools in pimpsterville yo! So let us get our learn on!!! :)

Send do`ez new hoez over da here for da `train`in de needz bud-a.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.