DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it was a c3 - anyway, I pull up to a red light next to a gold accura with NOMA performance decals on it, it's got the spoiler, lowered body, exhausts etc. and notice that some teens we're looking lustfully at the accura when I pulled up. They did a double take at the Motorsport R/T and I said well, it's the perfect setup to go. The bad part is there are several fast food,car shops etc on the road so it's not such a good place to go. But i figured what the hell, my turn was a little over 1/8 mile away so I put it into Autostick, looked over and hit it when the light changed. Jumped him pretty good, (he was spinning and I was going), I could hear him and his farting exhaust trying and as I was making my right hand turn he finally caught up. If it was late at night instead of rush hour, I would have went to the next light (it's a little over a 1/4 between lights) and I still think I would have taken him. I was surprised I jumped him so quickly, maybe 'cause I didn't smoke any tires. Anyway those boys in the Honda were quite surprised to say the least.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Nice kill, nothing better than cooked rice.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hey Moparman, where are you finding all these willing victims? I try to entice'em into running and they all wanna look the other way. I guess the sight of the Big Red R/T is too much intimidation!!!!!!!! Good kill my Silver brother!!!!!!! Keep on stomping them.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
do i smell something burning?...hmmm, uncle ben's...perhaps rice a roni? :D

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Redblurr - I'm working out in Hunt Valley -
Land of the Yuppies - so there are plenty of willing foes - you just need to get at them when there is not too much traffic, though the Accura was close to home. There are 2 at work who are just dying to give me a run. It hasn't worked out yet.

Pimped - I think him smoking his tires cost him his chance.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Great kill :D You know those kids were telling all there buddies that they saw a sweet acrua get raped by a grandpa r/t car. :cool:

Redblurr- I have the same problem. The rice around here aren't plentiful. I've only raced one, and that was a long time ago, (a toyota echo, yes Toyota echo) in my moms V6 Caravan, empty. My other two kills were a grand am GT and ford ranger XLT. Rice around here are hard to come by.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Theres alot of rice around here, my car is just slow so i can get beat by most of them :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts