DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday was such a beautiful day, I GOT BIT by the bug Scott, Bobby, Ozzy, and Dudley planted in my car.

I too spent a few dinaro at the Adams booth at Carlisle.

Gave the mnitetrain a real nice bath, then the clay treatment (1st time) followed by Revive polish then the Buttery Wax. I was impressed, very impressed!!!

This picture was a couple days later but I think still very nice.

Now at 360,000+ miles.

Thanks for the inspiration to keep an old dame on her legs LOL!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Very nice, Hope mine looks that good when it has as many miles as yours.

I just placed another order with them.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
ozzy said:
Very nice, Hope mine looks that good when it has as many miles as yours.

I just placed another order with them.
I think it is time for an intervention. We've got an addict on our hands here.

Oh, and the car is looking great Hank! Did your wife kill you when you brought home the bucket o' goodies?

·
Registered
453 Posts
00RT said:
I think it is time for an intervention. We've got an addict on our hands here.

Oh, and the car is looking great Hank! Did your wife kill you when you brought home the bucket o' goodies?
Well, I kind of enjoyed having all that time cleaning the Intrepid while at Carlisle. After we got back, I detailed my wife’s Toyota Sequoia, my sister in-law’s Toyota Corolla, and my Intrepid again, next week I am detailing my brother in-law’s Toyota Tacoma, and a friends Nissan Pathfinder, that’s why I needed to order more stuff.

Hank, now that you used all of the Adam’s Stuff, did you notice the smell of the car, it has a bubble gum smell when you use the wash soap, and it cleans real nice, I have watched the DVD about 4 times already.

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Feell like everyone is trying to get a look at the legs of the old girl, she still got game LOL!!

Yeah that must be the place!!

No leather stuff in bucket, used Mother's stuff (reflections??IDK) but prefer Meguiars Leather Wipes.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
mnitetrain said:
Yeah that must be the place!!
you were about 3 min from where my uncle lives, and across the street from where I take photos (the Church itself)

note proof: http://www.wychmereharbor.com/default.asp
look at the bride in the upper left corner of the page, almost as pretty as the M

1 - 20 of 20 Posts