DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:biggthump Please please say bad things about Kasey Kane again. Every time you do he wins. :bgking: :bgking: :bgking: Another good day for Mopar Kasey Kane wins and 3 Dodges in the top 10.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Congrats to Kahne.

By the way Sk8-4ever, how are going to defend Kurt Busch after what he did to Greg Biffle today. It wasn't short track, it wasn't for a lead ... but he did it anyway.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Red Star 1 said:
Congrats to Kahne.

By the way Sk8-4ever, how are going to defend Kurt Busch after what he did to Greg Biffle today. It wasn't short track, it wasn't for a lead ... but he did it anyway.
Did you have the volume on mute? The annoucers said Biffle checked up. Not completely Busch's fault. Just a racing deal.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
LOL

Does he even show up to say anything unless they loose? Thats Awsome.

Time to put the foot in your mouth Adpt.

--Gorm

·
Registered
380 Posts
Sk8-4ever said:
Did you have the volume on mute? The annoucers said Biffle checked up. Not completely Busch's fault. Just a racing deal.
Whose fault is it then?
Biffle did turn in front of him, but Busch didn't have to bump him.
With Kurt Busch there is no such thing as "just racing deal".

·
Registered
562 Posts
Red Star 1 said:
Whose fault is it then?
Biffle did turn in front of him, but Busch didn't have to bump him.
With Kurt Busch there is no such thing as "just racing deal".
If some one going a certain speed slows because of slow traffic and the person doesn't see this he can't react in enough time to avoid contact. So, Biffle checked up, Kurt is to close to react and bumps him. It whats called "a racing deal". I race, I know how it works I have been guilty of it and have had it happen to me. You understand that these things will happen and there is nothing you can do but load the car up and come back next week. Having been in such situations, there was never a time when I or another driver could walk to the other driver and say "hey man, sorry not much I could do to avoid it." Most drivers understand there is just some things you can do anything about.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sk8-4ever said:
If some one going a certain speed slows because of slow traffic and the person doesn't see this he can't react in enough time to avoid contact. So, Biffle checked up, Kurt is to close to react and bumps him. It whats called "a racing deal".....
You've got a point there, Sk8, but it seems that Busch is involved in alot more "deals" than most other drivers.

I'm not a big KK fan, (actually I like Stewert) but I am a Mopar fan, as if you couldn't tell from my sig pic.

Another great race for Dodge and the new Charger.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
The elf-boy needs some help....

Dammit! #48 just barely missed another top-10! Nice weekend for the Dodge boys. JJ is still on top though! Woot! :biggrin:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Sk8-4ever said:
If some one going a certain speed slows because of slow traffic and the person doesn't see this he can't react in enough time to avoid contact. So, Biffle checked up, Kurt is to close to react and bumps him. It whats called "a racing deal". I race, I know how it works I have been guilty of it and have had it happen to me. You understand that these things will happen and there is nothing you can do but load the car up and come back next week. Having been in such situations, there was never a time when I or another driver could walk to the other driver and say "hey man, sorry not much I could do to avoid it." Most drivers understand there is just some things you can do anything about.
You always have an excuse for him don't you?
Every race because of him somebody either don't finish race or they finish at position a lot lower than they deserve.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Cant wait to see what happens when good 'ole Kurt causes Tony Stewart a 1st place or top 5 finsih. Tony is mellowing with age, but he is still Tony Stewart. Unlike Gordon, whom I root for every weekend, Tony would take off his helmet for the fight, and proceed to use it on Busch. I can harldy wait.

·
Registered
467 Posts
nice to see him win, big Kahne fan. looked like he was out on a Sunday drive the whole time.

[My dad is a big Kenseth fan. If he wasn't, I don't think I would have noticed that he is quietly one of the best drivers this year so far. Interesting...]

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Another good day for Dodge. Bobby Labonte had another top 10.

As far as Kurt Busch - I think he just wrecked Biffle. Sure looked that way to me. Aren't cars a lap or more down supposed to get out of the way ?

Kurt Busch did win Saturday. A great weekend for Dodge.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Red Star 1 said:
You always have an excuse for him don't you?
Every race because of him somebody either don't finish race or they finish at position a lot lower than they deserve.
No excuses just call them as I see them. If it happened to be my favorite driver, I don't *****. Come to think of it, it did happen. Sterling Marlin punted Ryan Newan causing him to DNF. I don't whine that Sterling is a cheap shot or whatever else. I understand stuff like this happens. Does Kurt seem to be in the middle of alot of it? Yes, I do agree. Do I think people blow it way out of proportions? Yes very much.

·
Registered
562 Posts
In2Deep said:
I think the difference there is how often Sterling does that compared to Elf-Boy....
I totally agree. If you bump and run and beat an bang you will be know for it. When an accident happens people believe it is intentional. Do I think Kurt is a clean driver? Not always. Was sunday his fault thou? HELL NO!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Sk8-4ever said:
No excuses just call them as I see them. If it happened to be my favorite driver, I don't *****. Come to think of it, it did happen. Sterling Marlin punted Ryan Newan causing him to DNF. I don't whine that Sterling is a cheap shot or whatever else.
You didn't mentioned that because with other drivers it happens from time to time. With Kurt Busch it happens every damn race.

Would you say anything if somebody from Roush started bumping Dodge drivers every race? Of course you would.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Red Star 1 said:
You didn't mentioned that because with other drivers it happens from time to time. With Kurt Busch it happens every damn race.

Would you say anything if somebody from Roush started bumping Dodge drivers every race? Of course you would.
NO I wouldn't. I maybe loyal to dodge but if a roush car would "get into a dodge car" I wouldn't care as long as it wasn't 100% known intentional. I don't give a **** about the who bumped who bullshit. Rubbin' is Racin'. Sometime you benefit from it sometimes you recieve it. You deal with it plain and simple.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I recall a black Chevy with a big number (3) the side of it that did it every race also. And more than just once during a race. Kurt Busch has a ways to go to catch Dale Sr. But then again if he keeps it up, he will catch Dale Sr.

·
Registered
467 Posts
give me a break, you can't even put the two in the same sentence. busch could win every race in the rest of his career for five more years, and he still wouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as the Great One.

·
Registered
562 Posts
95PGTTech said:
give me a break, you can't even put the two in the same sentence. busch could win every race in the rest of his career for five more years, and he still wouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as the Great One.
I don't believe he was try to compare the two in skilll. Just stating that why is deemed "greatness" when Earnhart Sr. did it and termed stupid when some else does it?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts