DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked and couldn't find a thread dedicated to AAP discounts. We keep these a sticky at the 300M site and LFH....maybe something could be done here to for DI??

A separate one for AAP and one for Rockauto would be nice

The best way to use these codes IMO is

1. Order online and pick up in the store.
2. Make multiple orders to maximize discount
3. Group parts together to hit on the closest $ discount amount (ie: if $20 off $50 make sure your order is just over $50) this will get your discount as close to 40% as possible
4. Post codes back here when you get them in order to return the favor!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I am going to use these to buy some new front struts for the 300m (as soon as they have some in stock). Thanks!!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Nice idea, but i think i got the same ones in an email and I think they expire after some time.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Nice idea, but i think i got the same ones in an email and I think they expire after some time.
Done and done. I ended up using the code LC123 for 40 percent off. ($32 off $80, $40 off $100) Also FREE SHIPPING on orders of 75 or more. I divided mine into 4 smaller orders and bought several oil filters to get the biggest discounts. FYI You can only use each code 3 times.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They do have expiration dates, but AAP constantly puts out new ones that we can add to this thread. Point being made in my OP.

FYI You can only use each code 3 times.
Actually if you clear your cookies you should be able to use them to infinity. I have used the same code as many as 5 times in the past

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
more

300MAZING said:
15% EMV5- ($5 off orders over $30)

25% EMV10- ($10 off orders over $40)

40% EMV20- ($20 off orders over $50)

40% EMV30- ($30 off orders over $75)

40% EMV40- ($40 off orders over $100)

25% EMV50- ($50 off orders over $200)

20% EMV2 - (20% off orders)

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I just used the A123 to get hood and trunk struts.
Hoods struts were like 52 or so.
With the trunk struts I had to add a pure one air filter and it was around 51 or so.

BTW they sell StrongArm struts which are made in the USA by AVM Industries, the manufacturer of our factory struts. The Limited's trunk lid opens itself now after a few inches of assist.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I looked and couldn't find a thread dedicated to AAP discounts. We keep these a sticky at the 300M site and LFH....maybe something could be done here to for DI??

A separate one for AAP and one for Rockauto would be nice

The best way to use these codes IMO is

1. Order online and pick up in the store.
2. Make multiple orders to maximize discount
3. Group parts together to hit on the closest $ discount amount (ie: if $20 off $50 make sure your order is just over $50) this will get your discount as close to 40% as possible
4. Post codes back here when you get them in order to return the favor!

Hello 2 All, Thank you 300MAXIMILIEN for posting the coupon codes. We just saved $10 this morning using code A123. We would not have known if it wasn't for you taking the time to post. Thanks again. Gotta love DI.net

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello 2 All, Thank you 300MAXIMILIEN for posting the coupon codes. We just saved $10 this morning using code A123. We would not have known if it wasn't for you taking the time to post. Thanks again. Gotta love DI.net

my pleasure!

Save up to 40% using one of these codes:
BIG5 ($5 off $15 or more)
BIG10 ($10 off $25 or more)
BIG30 ($30 off orders over $75)
BIG50 ($50 off orders over $200)
P20 (20% off entire order, no minimum)

ES123
$10 off $25
$20 off $50
$30 off $75

·
Registered
601 Posts
Doesn't seem to work for me. I tried the A123 on an order just over 50 bucks and it applies it but doesn't take anything off, the total just stays the same. Then they want my credit card number, which I'm not putting in until the discount shows up.

·
Registered
72 Posts
BIG35 seems to be the most $35 off $85 purchase

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Doesn't seem to work for me. I tried the A123 on an order just over 50 bucks and it applies it but doesn't take anything off, the total just stays the same. Then they want my credit card number, which I'm not putting in until the discount shows up.
if you try to use an online discount code with another item on special, say an oil change special, it won't give you the coupon.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Cool, I may try that BIG35 then, that's even better than 40%. Is there a rule against using a promo with motor oil? I saw on their site that it said you can't use a promo with the oil specials in your cart, but I didn't really see that it said you can't get oil.

Edit: Ah, posted just before I did. That could very well be, although I thought that I made sure that I only had normal priced stuff in my cart. Will try again.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Was just checkin this out and glad i did since im about to buy rotors and sway bar links. Any idea how long the BIG30 is good for?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Cool, I may try that BIG35 then, that's even better than 40%. Is there a rule against using a promo with motor oil? I saw on their site that it said you can't use a promo with the oil specials in your cart, but I didn't really see that it said you can't get oil.

Edit: Ah, posted just before I did. That could very well be, although I thought that I made sure that I only had normal priced stuff in my cart. Will try again.
I did it last year for 3 gallons of Rotella T6. Normal non sale price was $19.99 ea.. Then Shell had a rebate for the purchase of 3 gallons like $20 off. So I payed like $20 for $60 worth of oil.
Shortly after that they stopped the use of the codes for this oil. Works for tranny fluid. Gets ATF+4 down to $3.17ea. if you order right amount.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Was just checkin this out and glad i did since im about to buy rotors and sway bar links. Any idea how long the BIG30 is good for?
Just check out the codes. http://www.retailmenot.com/view/advanceautoparts.com Pick the best one and maybe get a little extra in your cart to get the most off. You will find yourself getting those items free. Enter your code and check out after you see the discount. It helps to have your calculator up to see what your really paying per item with each code. Some time Rock Auto still beats Advance Auto but you have to wait for it to be shipped. Rock Auto beat them on Quick Struts for my 94' Trep by about $6 total. But now they are higher at Rock Auto do to restocking price increase. Pays to shop around.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Evidently it doesn't work for Mobil 1 oil either, or motor oil in general anymore. I then threw some expensive transmission part in my cart to test it, and it discounted that part, not the oil though. Ended up just getting the 5 quart jug of Mobil 1 from Walmart for 25 bucks and an oversized Fram extraguard for 3.47. It seems the oversized filters are cheaper than the regular.. Still beats the Advanced oil special for Mobil 1 for 32.99.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
do not work on oil specials

Promotion: CCABIN
$10 off orders of $30 or more
$20 off orders of $50 or more
$40 off orders of $100 or more!!

Promotion: VISA
$10 off orders of $30 or more
$30 off orders of $75 or more