DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I borrowed a digital camera from a guy at work and got some pics of the intrepid. She didn't get washed while i was at work today, so she doesn't quite have the shine. but oh well.

one ugly headlight - bad seal apparently.

my new rims i got about a month and a half ago. :D FREEBIE :D

*NIGHT TIME*

that's about it for now. just my very first pics ever posted! :D

·
Registered
881 Posts
hey nice shirt and smoke (already told you that) oh btw nice car :D

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Nice car. Are you missing a few lug nuts on that rear wheel.

Also I noticed that you have the same Kenwood radio that I have. Did you have a problem getting it to fit? Mine would stick out about a 1/8 of an inch.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
95trep3.3 said:
Nice car. Are you missing a few lug nuts on that rear wheel.
Also I noticed that you have the same Kenwood radio that I have. Did you have a problem getting it to fit? Mine would stick out about a 1/8 of an inch.
nah those lugs are old and rusty and need replaced and you couldn't see them in the picture. Ya that radio had a few issues, but it was fine after some tinkering :D

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
looking very nice man. The wheels are a nice touch and free makes them even better! Keep up the work (oh... and get a headlight!!!)

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Dude! your a Dude! lol i always thought from your avatar that u were a chic, lol. but nice ride! love the tails, need some better rims though IMO lol. my odometer looks about the same as yours! 168200 for me.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
Dude! your a Dude! lol i always thought from your avatar that u were a chic, lol. but nice ride! love the tails, need some better rims though IMO lol. my odometer looks about the same as yours! 168200 for me.
Curt, you being the whatever forum whore you are, you should have seen his engagement thread. That's his woman in the avatar.

·
Registered
604 Posts
hey are those silverstar fogs? where'd you get them?

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
94_Concorde said:
Guess what you need next is the fold away mirrors Affinity.

I like my fold away a lot better than the fixed. I think the fixed has a smaller mirror. Our Trep is just like yours, but nothing special except the 3.5L.

Are the foldaway heated also? Because when talking with Firespirt hers were foldway but not heated....

Oh and nice car too. Like the taillights...if those are silverstar fogs I'm going to take them...lol...j/k

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
lookin nice! surprisingly, those concorde wheels look pretty good, I never woulda thought they would look good

94_Concorde said:
I do not think that the fixed are heated.
nope....mine are fixed and they are heated when you hit the rear defroster button too

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes i know my car needs some work. But anyways. No those aren't Silverstars they are some POS bulbs i got off ebay, that burn way too hot etc etc. So dont get them :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts