DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post a pic of my Trep aftering washing it before the NOPI show yesterday. I'm going to be adding some new mods to his car very soon. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
k-nash said:
Pretty clean looking 1st gen. Man you southerners are so lucky, you should most of the 1st gens here in the rust belt.
dang I think I need to go back to sleep but got school in an hour my bad k-nash ment to click quote not edit but anyway like I attempted to say before

Yeah no fair:(I hate driving through the heavly salted roads but have no choice..anyway ya trep looks very good

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys. My car is pretty much rust free except for a few paint chips here and there from being driven for 11 years. I'll post some more pics tomorrow after I get my windows tinted.

·
Registered
537 Posts
ye nice. I got a 93 vision with not an ounce of rust and thats living near toronto and the winters. Key is clean is during the winter with powerwasher underneath to get the salt out, then after winter take ur hose and run it along all the underside edges and it pushes the salt out the ledges there. Also, I go to Krown and get them to rust proof it every April, works amazing. Yes it drips like a ***** for 2 days so I park it on the road also have some large piece of plastic and put it on the driveway and park on over night to prevent ****ing the driveway up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.