DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after school wednesday, i was going to the car, and the car door was open , my heart was stopped, but nothing was stolen :/ kinda wierd, but atelast nothing was taken!!

·
9,861 Posts
I would definatly start parking in a well seen area of the parking lot. Also be sure to lock everything. Put valueables in the trunk, and lock the glove box.

Theres a good chance the person might try again...

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Could just be some punk kids walking by your car and pulled the door handle!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
joe: the door was all the way opened, and no, im pretty sure i didnt just leave it open. but, yeah, i usually park like 2 parking spots from my class room windows...this time i parked in back of the lot because i missed the 8am class (not many students have an 8 am class, so i get really good parking lot choices) so the lot was full...and eyah, im gonna start putting valuables in the trunk because my trunk button dont work, and i was going to fix the trunk button this weekend, but mabe ill leave it be :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Your avitar might suggest that you just forgot to close it when you left! hehe:D
Just kidding dude, glad to hear that everything is where you left it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
glad to hear that nothing was taken. Remember it is most important to lock your doors and check under your car and in the back seat when you get in your vehicle. Especially at night. Safety first. Ok, just wanted to be the safety person for a min, and now I'm done.

·
Registered
458 Posts
RealSynthetics said:
You think that your case was weird. When I had my tempo, somone blasted out my drivers side window and stole a bag of Mesquite BBQ chips, and my hat. They left my alpine, subs, CD's, and wallet in there.

-Duncan
it could have just been some starving homeless person that just wanted some food and would of had no use for audio equipment :confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts