DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

So today, I got a keyless entry for my 2002 Dodge Trep. The keyless entry is an Avital 3100LX.

I could not find anything anywhere about this specific brand for my car so I was curious on A. If it even works on my car. B. How to install it if it works (in detail. Not the best with cars but do not want to pay for labor).

Anyways I would really appreciate it if the community could answer these questions. Once again thank you and happy holidays!

·
Registered
678 Posts
how about little more information. are you talking about remote for opening doors and trunk?did you car come from factory with keyless entry? below link is what i found for a similar? item.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Avital-3100LX-3-Channel-Failsafe-Kill-Set/dp/B00BYESXBE[/ame]
if all you want is how to program the fob's look under forums for remote programing in search. you should be able to find something

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/13562/Avital-3100l.html try this link to see about possible manual you can use

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
A remote alarm?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
I'm assuming it's an aftermarket unit due to your other posts. Good luck with that!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how about little more information. are you talking about remote for opening doors and trunk?did you car come from factory with keyless entry? below link is what i found for a similar? item.

if all you want is how to program the fob's look under forums for remote programing in search. you should be able to find something

try this link to see about possible manual you can use
Mine didn't come with a factory keyless entry, but it's a Avital Model 3100LX 1-Way/Security System. That's all the info the box really gives me regarding the exact product

P.S. (had to delete your links to post this reply)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts