DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to start a discussion on Rims that was touched a bit in the Overhead Console thread. (I didn't want to derail that thread)

Here is what I'm looking to do next summer:
http://www.geocities.com/dodint/other/mille.html

I made that a while ago for another purpose, but I'm glad I'm getting to use it again. :)

It's a bit pricey, but IMO it's worth it. I'm going to keep my current ES wheels/tires to run in the winter. I figure if the Mille/Pirelli combo is only used 8 months out of the year, they'll last long enough till I upgrade to a newer 'Trep. :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Looks good, the top ones!!! You may want to look into detailing your brakes cause they are really going to show.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

I'm actually looking to install a new brake system anyway. My current ones smoke out entirely too early. For right now, I'm driving around with Painted Calipers. :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Wildcat, you got any pics with your new rims?

~JGarrett98

·
Registered
217 Posts
hey dodint. I was going to get the exact same rims for my 2000 inferno red until I saw the BBS RK 18" WOW. Maybe next year I can save up enough to splurge on wheels....

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I need to paint my calipers, they are black now, gonna go red with em.

·
Registered
63 Posts
IF YOU WANT TO SEE AFTERMARKET RIMS ON OUR CARS. THERE IS A SITE CALLED WWW.GOODROADS.NET YOU CAN PUT 19'S ON OUR CAR
AND LOWER IT. LOTS OF RACING OR LUXURY RIMS, JUST CHECK IT OUT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts