DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so with the concorde still sitting at the junkyard with the 3.2l in it i did more searching
i found a guy on ebay that is parting out an intrepid that had rear end damage and i negotiated him down from 800 to 500 but the only problem is shipping he is in newyork and im in california should i do it?
how much would shipping cost?
im so frusterated:smilie_sc:banghead::bouncer::crying:

·
Registered
308 Posts
wisconsin is almost a thousand miles closer than alot of new york, and it sounded like he was talking about a whole car, not just the motor.

Freight services are pretty easy to find on google and such, and they're more than happy to give you a quote. I'd do that to find out exactly how much it'll be.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
38,448 Posts
Whole car your looking in the thousands to go cross country == probably not worth it.

If just the engine, check out R+L Carriers. Click on shipping quote, enter it as class 70 and 400lbs, that will give you a good idea of the cost. Prob at least $500 to go new york to cali.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whole car your looking in the thousands to go cross country == probably not worth it.

If just the engine, check out R+L Carriers. Click on shipping quote, enter it as class 70 and 400lbs, that will give you a good idea of the cost. Prob at least $500 to go new york to cali.
thanks everyone shipping would be almost 900 dollars id rather just find one closer out here and try to do the conversion myself thanks everyone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.