DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOme asshole hit my car for the second time while it was parked..this time its smack in the front bumper....impact was able to dislocate the two front headlight and the bumper traded paint with a little crack in the paint on the right hand side dented my hood too right above the headlights....am so f*&King fed up with these a**holes. both of my DIAMNOND headlight has been bruised and i need some kind of something to make them look smoothe and clear again..Is there anything of such??

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
That sucks man if you traded paint what color did you trade?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More like black then a streak of yellow. Trust me i know i wont be able to pick the asshole out who did it..so i'll have to dig deep in my pocket to get it fixed up...thats why am so angryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :(

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I know how you feel (well, not REALLY.....it was my Civic).

Got hit when parked, then got hit again while sitting at the body shop waiting to get fixed :p

·
Registered
739 Posts
Its a damn shame how people dont care about other individuals things, or even their own. If I personally by ACCIDENT hit a parked car, I would leave my name and number on the windshield and man up to it. But we dont live in a perfect world, now do we.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My front end is starting to look so tacky from all the dings and dent that i got from stupid people hitting my car and not owining up to it...am like so ready to get rid of this and get a new trep

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Could try get a new bumper cover... my rear one is in bad condition from bumping into things and what not (BTW, never let anybody drive your car ...) and that's my plan :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts