DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, it took about two months, but I finally developed those pics of my car that I took when it got vandalized. I'll tell ya, that day will never leave my mind. :mad:

*Edit*

The links may not work, try the pics at the bottom of this page

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Vandalism

Damn, that sucks, have you repaired the car yet?

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
i cant see the pics. it tells me i cant access the page.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Holy spray bombs Bat Man.......................
Did you piss somebody off???????

That just blows, SOMEBODY DESERVES TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I can't see the pics either. I get a page page unavialiable error.

·
Registered
177 Posts
DjPiLL said:
i cant see the pics. it tells me i cant access the page.
Try cutting and pasting the links into your browser.

That definitely sucks dude! :eek:

I would think if you got to it right away (before the sun baked it on) it would come off with a fine (2000+ grit) wet polishing compound. The hard part would be the plastic (i.e. head lamps, tail lamps, etc.). I hope you found the a-holes that did this and kicked the holy crap out of them!:mad:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I never found out who did it. i'd really like to kick some ass. And yes, It was repaired, and yes, the spray paint came off everything but the plastic. For all those who can't see the links, I'll try to downsize the pics and post them up here.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's the first one

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The second one...

Edit Note the windshield. Proves this wasn't a random thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The third....

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And the last one.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Holy **** man. I would be ****ing pissed to no end. Someone had to be damn pissed at you to do something that. Damn. That's all I can say.....damn.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Pimp, you mean "Holy ****ing ****!!!"

I don't know 'bout you guys, but if that were mine, I'd absolutely find retribution, and I'd never stop 'till the bastards were delivered to me.

Man, I am so sorry that you had to wake up to that one morning! I hope everything eventually works out...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
OMG!:mg:

Whoever has disgraced your car like that needs a serious ***** slappin' ass whoopin'!:devil:

I am sorry to see such horrid pictures of vandalism. Did they just spray paint it, I mean is it just a matter of getting the car repainted or did they do any physical damage? (scratches, broken glass, etc.?)

Hope you find out who was behind this and take care of the situation.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i appreciate you guys' remarks. I couldn't ever prove who did it to my car, but I had a good idea as to who it was. Unfortunately, (ok, lucky for him) that guy went to jail about a week after this happened for something unrelated. I found out that the night this happened to my car, he had been released from jail on bond. This nutcase also pulled a knife on someone else that same night....

He's a little off balance.

He's also doing a nickel in the state pen.

:devil:

·
Registered
205 Posts
**** man id lose it if that happened to me.. or even if i saw someone doing that on the street to someone elses car

id make them spray the paint in their own mouths

1 - 20 of 31 Posts