DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can yall believe that same bastards stole two of my spinners off off my damn car. Yes it was in daylight. I swear if I would have caught them I would have killed them. Now I have too found where I can Buy two spinners. Does anybody else here have stop and go's.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Man, you guys are crazy. Spinners are about the same things as the Spreewell or Davin Wheels. It's just that they sell spinners that can be mounted on most wheels. It's far from a VTEC sticker or some kind of cheap clip on. Spinners are made from the same concept as the Spreewell or Davin Wheels, just that you can add them to your existing wheels so you don't have to fork out the $8,000 per piece.

·
Registered
884 Posts
if it's the ones i'm thinking of they are a "CHEAP" $1,300 for 4 spinners. not v tech type **** though.
sorry man i don't know.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
smc1377 said:
Man, you guys are crazy. Spinners are about the same things as the Spreewell or Davin Wheels. It's just that they sell spinners that can be mounted on most wheels. It's far from a VTEC sticker or some kind of cheap clip on. Spinners are made from the same concept as the Spreewell or Davin Wheels, just that you can add them to your existing wheels so you don't have to fork out the $8,000 per piece.

Thanks for explaning it for me.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Damn, that sucks, what brand were they? Spin Teks? Got any pictures? I was gonna get the spinner adapters, Spin Teks stunners, I believe the five spoke ones. But it was either the spinners or a quad, I picked the quad.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts