DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Intrepid Buddies.... I got a couple questions ..... First I want to drill my airbox I got a 94 3.3.. What does that do to the car? Does it give it a better sound? And also would that pass state inspection with a drilled airbox......

Ok second question... What's a AutoStick and could you convert it onto a 3.3 and how would you do it... ( A basic explanation please also how much price would cost for the people that already did it because i don't want to spend too much.. Too bad you can never spend to much on an intrepid ):bigsmile:

Thanks Guys Justin

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Well Justin, you can drill holes in your airbox but it doesn't do a whole lot for ya. The holes get more air to the filter and hence more air into the engine, and yah it changes the sound. And as far as inspections go, I really couldn't tell ya but they probably wouldn't notice. If you're interested I sell intakes for the 3.3L Intrepid, but these probably wouldn't pass inspections. I'll let someone else explain how to do the autostick......

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks for the reply.... How much do you want for one of them intakes? Is it just a air filter or the whole intake? Thanks Justin

·
Registered
617 Posts
HE WANTS 1 MILLION DOLLARS BWAHAHAHAHAH BWAHAHAH no seriously he wants 90 bucks which isnt bad but i havnet seen his product

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
I'm not sure how you would convert a non-Autostick car into an Autostick car, but you also asked what is Austostick and that I can help you with.

Autostick basically lets you control the shifting, but uses the same automatic tranny. With our cars to engage Autostick you'd move the shifter all the way down (of course you have to have Autostick :)). To up shift, you'd tap the shifter to the right. To downshift, you'd tap the shifter to the left.

That's basically what it is. The car will upshift for you at redline. It will also downshift for you when coming to a stop, or if you hit the gas while in fourth it will downshift into third. It will not downshift if you hit the gas while in second or third gear.

I love Autostick!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
IntrepidV614 said:
Ok thanks for the reply.... How much do you want for one of them intakes? Is it just a air filter or the whole intake? Thanks Justin
It's $90 for the whole intake w/filter. Here's a pic, there are a couple different versions that I sell. If you're interested PM me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts