1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
FINALLY! A use for a Lumina. well smashing it up a bit can only improve it's looks...lol.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Heh, that was funny **** ;)

·
Registered
384 Posts
that makes me sad. my grandma's lumina, although old, rusty and crappy, will blow the doors of my trep. not that i am proud of it, but i used to drive that car all the time before i got the trep, and i loved it. 260,000 miles, and the ***** will still smoke 'em in two gears.

but it does look fun tho :)

·
Registered
997 Posts
LMAO that was AWESOME! Rep to you! I was amazed at how well the thing held up! I don't think an intrepid would have survived the first jump!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
cant wait to retire my brothers gtp in the same fashion
we had it up there offroading last year and still a daily driver.

gun play destroying cars kegs pig roasts. not specifically in that order. ahhh good times..

my friend by these beaters for like a 100 or whatever, drive them to pieces and them sells them to the junkyard for like 80. small price to pay for fun these days.l

come to think off it, it would have been fun to do that to red ms's r/t after it got jacked. perfect field car.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
buffalo r/t said:
cant wait to retire my brothers gtp in the same fashion
we had it up there offroading last year and still a daily driver.

gun play destroying cars kegs pig roasts. not specifically in that order. ahhh good times..

my friend by these beaters for like a 100 or whatever, drive them to pieces and them sells them to the junkyard for like 80. small price to pay for fun these days.l

come to think off it, it would have been fun to do that to red ms's r/t after it got jacked. perfect field car.
I thought his eng was blown ?????? Great vid by the way !!! Rep for you !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts