DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mom yet again has some wrong, never fails. she has a air bag light on, cruse controle doesn't work, either does the horn.

she had a computer changed awhile back with a junk yard one, ever since that the lights been on

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
my mom yet again has some wrong, never fails. she has a air bag light on, cruse controle doesn't work, either does the horn.

she had a computer changed awhile back with a junk yard one, ever since that the lights been on
what year was the car they took the pcm out of? they may have taken one out of a different year.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
is that pcm something that you can just swap without getting programed
well im not too sure how it works, but hang on there and someone who knows the subject better will chime in. But I do see that you may have a prob with the pcm.

·
Registered
446 Posts
i believe your problem is the clock spring in the steering wheel.. it is a common recall my minivan is just like that.. airbag light.. no cruise control.. and the horn wont work.. and before this happened everything worked just fine.

i dunno about your car but i bet its the clock spring if it even has one i just remember this from my van..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts