DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This includes inferno red, flame red....uhhhh whatever red was offered on 1g's.....just make your sig like mine because we could have a bigger club than the damn silver treps :biggrin:

[u*][B*]OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE RED TREPS OF DI.NET![/B][/u]

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
01redMS said:
This includes inferno red, flame red....uhhhh whatever red was offered on 1g's.....just make your sig like mine because we could have a bigger club than the damn silver treps :biggrin:

[u*][B*]OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE RED TREPS OF DI.NET![/B][/u]
Join the other club...THE ELITE OTHER COLORED TREPS OF DINET :bgtup:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Okay let's see how much this catches on. See you already have someone changing the name and he is a member of the Silver Treps......LOL

This is going to be great. Pretty soon there will be new sig rules....LOL
I am a member of two clubs...silver treps and other colored treps of Di.net. I am just trying to help steer him in the right direction :icon_razz

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
***I HAVE A DREAM***

I have a dream. That one day on DodgeIntrepid.net, all Intrepid models and colors will be treated as equal. Whether you have a Black, white, red, Champaign or silver. That is my dream.

I have a dream that we will one day be able to share or adventures of life and our cars on a websight where we will not be judged by the color of our cars skin or the engines that are in them but by the content of their character.

·
Registered
347 Posts
silver&gold said:
***I HAVE A DREAM***

I have a dream. That one day on DodgeIntrepid.net, all Intrepid models and colors will be treated as equal. Whether you have a Black, white, red, Champaign or silver. That is my dream.

I have a dream that we will one day be able to share or adventures of life and our cars on a websight where we will not be judged by the color of our cars skin or the engines that are in them but by the content of their character.
WORD!
And dont forget the Concordes too. :) :biggthump

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
silver&gold said:
***I HAVE A DREAM***

LMAO!! Perfect!! :blackey: :D :)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
DONT forget the engines. In that dream speach 3.3's are looked at higher then 2.7s

·
Registered
245 Posts
what if your trep is red and have a 3.3 does that mean I get the most respect?
or do the 3.6 guys have more love? why cant we all just get along :brutal_01

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
poopyhead said:
what if your trep is red and have a 3.3 does that mean I get the most respect?
or do the 3.6 guys have more love? why cant we all just get along :brutal_01
I like to look at it like this.

3.3 ppl are like ppl that are poor. We tend to stick togeather and help eachother. INCLUDING 3.5's

3.5 ppl are like the upperclass making the rules. They see a 3.3 and think I can beat it. So f' It. They stick to the 3.5 ways and dont bother learning about the 3.3 so were left on our own.

That link is binned.

I was just saying. The dream speach said all colors will be treated equal. but I Know if theres a red 3.3 It wil be put on the back burner while 01REDMS HO is going to be on the front burner.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
"Fourscore and thirteen years ago Daimler Chyrsler brought forth on this continent a new creation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all cars are created equal.

In the forums of DodgeIntrepid.net the world will little note nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what we did here. "

Long live the Dodge Intrepid, Chyrsler Concord and the 300M.
1993-2004

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Hey where's the Medium Water Blue Metallic Club......

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

THE NAME SAYS IT ALL...REDHOT04

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts