DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering about the intrepid computer system in the truck is there any thing i can by to like like lock into it or something to chang things around i know it would be hard but money is realy not an oppstion it just i want my car to go faster and any one know where i can get a muffler that sounds good for about 160 bucks all so if you have any information site all about the first intrepid please send [email protected]

·
Registered
587 Posts
you can get programmible ECU's from AEM. They make them for advancing timing, adding turbos, changing fuel delivery, etc. Not sure if they have a software program for our cars, but you could ask them. All you need is a laptop to hook into it to change the specs. Go to www.aempower.com to take a look.

·
Registered
560 Posts
call up kenne bell inc., or go to website...lots of late model chrysler performance parts, a few for the LH's...

website's not up yet, but heres the address:

rock n' roll hoochie coo

·
Registered
724 Posts
AEM does not make base maps for our engines & to have them made would probablly cost around $1500 might be something to look into if we could get a number of people to do it & split the cost of the base maps.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Thats not a shabby idea at all dude. If I had any money, I would definitely look into it. But apparently some of the guys on this site are in contact with a shop in Iowa that might be able to develop a turbo kit for our cars, complete with a fuel delivery module...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Would our trannies be able to handle a turbo? Especially the first gens? If so, I'd be VERY interested in a turbo kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts