DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gave my intrepid just a quick was today after installing new splash guards from FirespiritES (thanks!)...

Here she is , loving her new ES bumper:

)

She's also ready for the newest interior mod to come :) :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
roar! She's looking lovely :D

·
Registered
605 Posts
Nice.

I see your headlights are unaligned also. They are pointing too far down, I think. One of mine looks like that. I'm going to fix it soon but I need one of those damn special torx screwdrivers.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gundy97 said:
Nice.

I see your headlights are unaligned also. They are pointing too far down, I think. One of mine looks like that. I'm going to fix it soon but I need one of those damn special torx screwdrivers.
actually they are aligned perfectly, and light up the road VERY well...

i disregarded the level built in to the headlamp bracket and aimed them myself going by a write-up on a website somewhere... i can't remember the link at the moment.

but it aimed them well and works great

·
Registered
605 Posts
Justin said:
actually they are aligned perfectly, and light up the road VERY well...

i disregarded the level built in to the headlamp bracket and aimed them myself going by a write-up on a website somewhere... i can't remember the link at the moment.

but it aimed them well and works great
Sweet, so do you like them aimed farther away or closer (non-highbeams)?

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maverick9110E said:
hey, that car looks familiar :D lookin good, did you wire in the fogs or have the shop do it?

shop?! lol, i would never let any shop touch my car.

the only thing that the body shop did was paint the bumper for me, i did the rest

:)

·
Registered
496 Posts
thats a sweet looking trep there dude. I like that ES bumper, i have ben thinking on getting one myself, i have some nasty gouges out of the bottom of mine, and i think it just looks awesome! and I also want to get some fogs, was it hard to add fogs to your car?

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Methman said:
thats a sweet looking trep there dude. I like that ES bumper, i have ben thinking on getting one myself, i have some nasty gouges out of the bottom of mine, and i think it just looks awesome! and I also want to get some fogs, was it hard to add fogs to your car?
It wasn't hard at all, you might actually have the wiring for the fogs already on your car, all you need to do then is get the fogs, and the switch, and it's all plug and play from there..

Unfortunately on my car i didn't have the wiring for the fogs, so i had to run my own wiring... But it still wasn't hard at all.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
looks really good justin! and i have to agree with you on the absence of the ram head on the hood. it looks so much better without it on there

·
Registered
119 Posts
Okay maybe I'm tired but in justin's new sig does anyone else get the feeling that his car is SMILING at you?????? I swear its smiling at me. maybe I'm being dillusional or whatever the name of it is but I swear that car has smiled at me in every post that he has made.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
¤Red97Trep¤ said:
Okay maybe I'm tired but in justin's new sig does anyone else get the feeling that his car is SMILING at you?????? I swear its smiling at me. maybe I'm being dillusional or whatever the name of it is but I swear that car has smiled at me in every post that he has made.

It does. Although it still needs the Ram head :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts