DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, not that I don't want to stay with ya's or anything. But if my dog is still alive by then (her cancer is pretty advanced) then I will more than likely need a hotel that is dog-friendly. Some of the lower-end motels usually are. So if anyone from the area could look into that for me, that would be great.

·
Registered
40 Posts
MeanGreen said:
OK guys, not that I don't want to stay with ya's or anything. But if my dog is still alive by then (her cancer is pretty advanced) then I will more than likely need a hotel that is dog-friendly. Some of the lower-end motels usually are. So if anyone from the area could look into that for me, that would be great.
Long time no see!!!! Where have you been?? We've missed you, alot.

Maybe Bruce could chime in on the hotel options, but I'm wondering why you would bring Lucky on the long trip. I mean, can't somebody keep an eye on her for the 3-4 days you'd be in PA?

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Am I going to be able to finallty meet the Mean "G.I Joe" Green in person?? I'm sure you could leave your dog at Bruce's? We will be a bunch on wild animals there anyways ;)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Well I'd leave her here, but she's kind of a "situation" - a special needs dog. There is only one person who knows of her needs and how to take care of her, and he might be coming with. The only other option is my parents and they may not be able/willing to care for her - it's a big time commitment - so I'm just checking out my options for hotels, just in case I do need to bring her with me. It may not even come to that, but it will prolly be a last minute decision.

As for my vehicle.... she's FAR from ready... but that's another story ;)

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Bimmer_2002 said:
I'm sure you could leave your dog at Bruce's? We will be a bunch on wild animals there anyways ;)
and id be willing to bet Maverick has more fleas, and Justin poops on the floor more often. :p

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
and id be willing to bet Maverick has more fleas, and Justin poops on the floor more often. :p
:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
roflmfao

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:

I come in to this thread, innocently, just to read some replies. And find this..

Well.. I'd bet Pat does more humping in the bathroom... hmph.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
OUCH! :bash:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
dabirdzR/T said:
easy, what if my wife read this?

she will hit you......................................Again.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
now im no expert, but i believe this thread has been hijacked :rotcol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts