DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VinzDecals

This is a webpage i found a while ago that actually sells, huge, well 22" x 18", decals for the Eagle brand cars, they come in a range of colors and 2 smaller sizes, price is alright too, many colors, aswell as dazzles, metallica, defracto, carbon fiber, mirror colors, a lot of different choices even reflective and etches and chrome, the colors can go on and on, if you go to the home page and type in Eagle in the search page you'll see the decal, i may get a couple just so see how it would look. hope you like
-Leon

·
Registered
583 Posts
I've seen some sigh and custom graffic shops do some Eagle stickers. Mostly on the Eclipse's though. I keep mine pretty much a sleeper, except when you hear the exhaust and the air intake:D
ps. by the way son, you stole my avitar, so I suggest you find a new one;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VISION1 said:
I've seen some sigh and custom graffic shops do some Eagle stickers. Mostly on the Eclipse's though. I keep mine pretty much a sleeper, except when you hear the exhaust and the air intake:D
ps. by the way son, you stole my avitar, so I suggest you find a new one;)
true but, somethings wrong wit ur, kinda like my old Cutlass....just not moving, urs is just a PIC ON DRUGS, MINE IS AN AVATAR ON STEROIDS...ha ha ha and c'mon i made about 5 threads when this Vison section opened up i earned it, actually i'm workin on something this is just temp, it's actually pretty wakk:cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts