DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I haven't laughed this hard for years. As the commentary states, how careless to leave off the curb feelers and ground straps. Does this guy have a LICENSE to practice abortions?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
That has to be one of the ugliest cars I have ever seen. On top of that it's rather rare, it's the only Eddie Bauer Edition Cruiser Fifth Avenue Chrysler Concorde.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I gotta say "I love it". Think of all the uses for a spectacular ride like this.

1. Birthday present for my mother-in-law
2. Company car for my boss
3. Di.net mascot (because it "is" a dog)
4. Sea anchor for the Carrier Abraham Lincoln
(it would be cool to shoot it off the catapult)
5. Vote for ILOM (intrepid loser of month)with the winner to keep in his driveway for one month.
6. My vote: LHSER

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Haha. That would be funny to watch LHSer suffer having that horrid shitbox lowering his land value. :p

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Can we say pimped out sure we can. It looks like a Phillippino Jeepney with all that stuff hanging on it.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
rat race. they also used a second gen as a rental car.

·
Registered
381 Posts
LHSER, How much are you going to charge per hit????? Only $5. I may want several hundred whacks at that Frankentrep monster!!!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
If that was my car I'd offer people to smash the **** out of it for $5 a hit. Use the sledgehammer of your choice.
We had something like that in High school. 1 dollar a swing or 5 dollars for 2 minutes unlimited. It was fun hell beating the **** out of a car.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
That pic has been posted on the boards a while ago, yet its still hilarious to look at that pic :bigsmile:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
btc909 said:
This just proves that everything can't be fixed.
I know how to fix it. Pipebomb + tailpipe = entertaining bonfire. :biggrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts