DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks to the rain and lack of a garage, i had to pause on the install. i am attempting to install the new front and rear alpines. no problem on the fronts, am going to get to the rears, but as far as bypassing the amp, what does this consist of?? i found the amp, and the two plugs on the lower side of the amp. are these in and out--or is there another plug on the top side?also, is there an easier way to get at the amp? i was beginning to remove the glove box, but i am hoping this will not be necessary. thanks for anyone with some quick info!!!!!

--rudy--

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Hey Rudy,

The two plugs on hte bottom, unscrew them and pull out, then pull down. Should come right out, without having to remove the glove box. :)

--Gorm

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wish it would have started to rain earlier, would have saved me the glovebox removal lol...anyway, still raining. looks like it will be tomorrow before i can complete everything. on a side note, the front alpines' tweeters are being pushed against by the speaker grills. is this going to be a problem?? there isn't tremendous pressure, but some. thanks for the continuing info....

--rudy--

1 - 3 of 3 Posts