DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
thats where I have my switch for my underglow.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
that is a cool place for a switch. looks nice. i might move my switch for my accent tubes and hottwirez there....i likes :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
those dumb rca's and remote wire keep falling down
This is when cable ties become your best friend

·
Registered
105 Posts
I did that same setup in my Eclipse when I had it. It looks really nice..

·
Registered
366 Posts
hey i cant see the pics at all it says that the page is no longer working or available (geocities said that)

·
Registered
456 Posts
I likes the spot for the switch!! I have the same spot marked out for the switches for my interior neons, underbodies, and amps. I'm glad I am not the only one who likes to take advantage of all the options open for those of us who are non-smokers! Good job! :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm going to use it for much more than a switch, thats the easy way out, my ashtray is going to be pretty unique for what I'm using it for. Stay tuned....

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by 94IntrepidES:
I'm going to use it for much more than a switch, thats the easy way out, my ashtray is going to be pretty unique for what I'm using it for. Stay tuned....
I think I know what you are putting in there, that is if it has anything to do with what you were talking about in chat. :D

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
the ash try is great, because its hidden and its close by for easy reach, I had my underglow switch down at the bottom of the dash near the gas pedal, but I did not really like it there so I moved it up to the ashtray.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts