DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states what are your favorite apps for Android OS...

Apple fanboys can join as well as most apps are cross platform complient nowadays.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Angry Birds!

Also add Google SkyMap, Algeo (graphing calculator), WiFi Analyzer and Google Goggles.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Angry Birds, lol. Its just so damn addicting!

I do enjoy the SoundHound app as well. And the Advanced Task Killer

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Better make this thread active again before it hits the 12 month mark....

Just got my first Android device - wondering what people are using - I thought this thread was more active!!!

Looking for the best free stuff - sure, I'm a cheap-skate right now...

Gotta look at SkyMap....

·
Registered
452 Posts
winamp is a good program that trys to be the itunes of android download it on computer and get the app on phone and putting music on is no problem, pandora also is a great music app it picks songs alike one another and you can like or dislike songs and it will choose new ones according to your "taste"i also use "dolphin HD browser" im pretty sure its faster then the standard and the look is a bit more simple and pleasing kinda like that of google chrome

edit: one more "widgetsoid" is a UI app that lets you put together action bars to put on homescreens its very usefull to get things like flashlight,GPS, wifi, battery level all together and easily accessible. and these are all free as im a cheapskate as well XD

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I recently rooted both my phone, and my wife's. Put a custom rom on it, and they both seem to be working better.
This is for the OptimusV:
One step rooting using [email protected]
-Then installed the BACKside-IHO-VM670-0522012 Rom
-Then installed gapps-gb-20110828-signed copy of Google Apps

Then went to town installing apps such as:
-Netflix
-MLB At Lite
-Dolphin Browser
-Faceboox
-GMail
-iHeartRadio

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Ok... Another Android question... Gmail has stopped updating to my phone. Is there a setting for this somewhere?

I'll have to look for widgetsoid - sounds interesting.

I love the flashlight app I got, use it all the time. I haven't run the updates for google maps, IMDB, Netflix, and a few others because all the feedback for the updates have sucked... Netflix especially.

I don't know how to roll back updates, so not gonna do it.

I downloaded Alarmclock plus, love it, paid for it. Also paid for the Autoguide app... just wish I could get it to filter out the ebay postings.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Air push detector (free) detects which apps are giving you unwanted ads...
ISS detector
Shazam
Box tuning calculator
Handyman calculator
Are a few I use pretty often

·
Registered
95 Posts
i use Qc $peed Free that work with gps to calculate your speed vs the speed limit. So if you go over the speed limit it will show you how much ticket will cost and how many fines you will got....

Here in Quebec the difference between 158 km/h and 159 km/h is insane
158 km/h --->290$ and 5 fines
159 km/h --->630$ and 10 fines !!!!!!!

:)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Had someone show me "Robin" today. It's supposed to be similar to I-Phone's SIRI.

Seems like it is workable...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts