DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious to see how many people out there have iphones vs android. i have Droid incredible 2 rooted and overclocked to 1.5 ghz running cm7 best battery life i have ever had with it. what does everyone else have?

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
I have a 39 buck Sanyo,, does what i need it too.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,129 Posts
Motorola Atrix. Bought the Standard Dock, Car Dock and Notebook Dock. So my phone also functions as an Alarm Clock in the Standard Dock. A GPS/Music Player in the Car Dock and a Netbook in the Notebook Dock. All processing powered by the phone itself.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Iphone 3gs. Aweshome

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,685 Posts
Motorola Droid X2 for Verizon Wireless

(Motorola Droid Bionic will be next)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i love droid and how versitle it is i also use tourqe to monitor my car with the obd2 bluetooth reader its pretty sweeet, i like the in car dock that might be something next i might do. i wish verizon had something like that for a pc dock that would be so nice to have instead of both laptop and phone but sadly nothing like that yet

·
Registered
738 Posts
I have a Samsung Galaxy S, and when I get bored, I play with the metal detector App for it. Surprisingly it is a very accurate tool, but you have to let it run for a couple of minutes before it becomes accurate.

·
Registered
19,566 Posts
iPhone 4 FTW!

This is my 4th iPhone. Had the original iPhone when it first came out, then the 3G, the 3GS, and now the 4. Now I'm not an "Apple fanboy" or whatever they call them, by any means, but have never been a fan of any of the Android OSs. My phone is the only Apple product that I use... because it just works.

Now when Windows 8 comes out, my cell phone preferences might change, because I am, and have always been, a PC guy. I think the newer generation of Win8 Windows phones (and tablets) are going to change things. I say Microsoft isn't going to allow Apple to corner the market for much longer.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,685 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I dunno, I have had both, android currnently. Having a lot of problems. Cant login to GMAIL, apps just close for no reason, theres no SCREEN CAPRTURE!

May be returning to iphone...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dunno, I have had both, android currnently. Having a lot of problems. Cant login to GMAIL, apps just close for no reason, theres no SCREEN CAPRTURE!

May be returning to iphone...
root it :) rom it overclock it! youll never look back to an iphone its a whole other world of you phone that you didn't know existed!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts