DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I intend to buy Andys bodykit, can someone give me an advice? I’m wondering how long it takes to ship the order?
Do the side skirts fit good?
What problems you had during the installation process ?

And the last question is - how much aluminum mesh grill I suppose to order ?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kcarlos2000 said:
PM Bimmer2002 or HateMeNow they can give you all the info you need on the kit. If you look at the car on the website it actually HateMeNow's Trep.
I send PM to Bimmer, no answer, well I need to know ASAP.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You Sir ;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I also want an Andy's kit..........maybe next year :(

·
Registered
109 Posts
the kit takes about a month to get because they make it to order, so when you pay the cash they start making it, then they ship it out.
the side skirts have to be molded to the stock ones, and that is a real pain in the a$$, i didnt do the work myself, but the guy that did all of the body work for me said it was a pain, and cannot be done in your front yard. the front and back bumpers go on easy.
as for the mesh, i recomend getting it from home depot or lowes, it will save you some cash.
feel free to PM me for any other questions, and let me know when you are about to get it, i can get you a discount on it.
-Hate

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Vegas Trep 00 said:
discount huh
Uhh... yeah... incase you didn't notice Hate's trep is featured on their site... so he has to get some sort of "deal". ;)

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
the mesh is available at home depot in 10 foot sheets for under $20, when you go to home depot, ask for mesh the mesh they use behind stucco, but get some REALLY good leather gloves, as that stuff will shred you.

·
Registered
109 Posts
crombie said:
Uhh... yeah... incase you didn't notice Hate's trep is featured on their site... so he has to get some sort of "deal". ;)

i get a pretty nice discount on stuff that they have there, so on the kit, it will definatly be a hundred or 2 off of it.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
hate.. you mean Tay!? lol...thought you were banned :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts