DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to take one of those classes now since they ****ed my exhaust when they fixed it....I get it back, I'm happy; I put my stuff back in it, I'm happy; I go around back to check out the work they did, I'm happy; I look down at the exhaust, I'm overwhelmed with anger. They replaced the 'resonator' that had two angled tips with a normal cheap ass muffler that had one straight tip that looks like ****. Not only that I looked where they welded in the new piping to the old piping and it looks as if its about 1/2 inch smaller than stock. Tomarrow I'm gonna call that ***** and she better be prepared to pay for it to be done correctly because thats exactly whats going to happen whether she wants to or not.

-BobVila

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I would do the same thing Bob. Make those bastards do it right. :p

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The insurance lady that was a total ***** to my mom is now dealing with an angry male with a scary voice so naturally she is much nicer and willing to work with me. Atleast she is after our first conversation and she realised I wasn't gonna take any **** and I knew my ****. The shop that fixed my car sent it out to an exhaust shop and they are trying to defend its work by saying they replaced it with a new piece of equal value to the depreciated piece. The insurance lady doesn't know what an resonator is and has their claims guy is investigating the difference between the two pieces and exactly what it was replaced with. All in all I think no one has any idea what they are doing. Also if anyone could help me find specs or information on the 1st gen intrepid's exhaust it would be greatly appreciated.

-BobVila

1 - 5 of 5 Posts