1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
637 Posts
If you managed to get them for that much, I'd say you got a hell of a deal. I am under the impression them run roughly $300.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you take out the brake and ABS LED's or just tape over them? Hey, lvdodgeonstock, I sell flooring!

·
Registered
136 Posts
i got the same cluster today but from a local warehouse.. damn nothing beats the price of free!!!! i see there are some complications when they are installed, any help?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This dude is a liar! In his posting he says "item will ship within 3 days of payment". I paid him 2 hours after the close and he didn't get back to me untill 6 days later. That was after many attemps by me to get in contact with him. He then blamed it on the hurricane Katrina! He said he had to help out family in Houston. I DON'T buy it. The item comes from California. If it would have been from New Orleans, then I would have belived it. Beware, this guy is full of ****. We will see if I actually get the speedo.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Looks like a great deal. As far as the hurricane excuse....it is possible. Just because the item is in California...doesn't mean he doesn't have family in either Louisiana or mississippi. Hope you get it. I want to get some of those as well.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know what your saying. Yeah, it is possible. But, I'll tell you whats not possible. Listing about 50 new items while you are supposed to be in Houston ignoring me! Check this guys listings...it's AMAZING!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Ah ha...2 shay. But....it is possible, it is called "schedualed" listings. If you look at his listings...there are like 25 ending at the same time. 3 days 2 hrs 57 minutes. I see where you are coming from tho'. But...give the guy a chance.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He must have auto shipping then, because the item shipped this week. At least thats what he says. You know it just seems fishy. Maybe if he would of said "Hey man, I appoligize for not contacting you earlier. I was in Houston helping out." I would have felt different about the whole thing. Instead he says "I don't know what all the e-mails are for, I was in Houston with my family helping out." This is defensive not understanding. I will try to give him a break though. If that is true than that would be hard.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I do see where you are coming from 100%. Trust me. My wife sells on Ebay all the time, and these last 2 weeks wehave had soooooo much going on to where she didn't have the time to get her packages out in the mail. We did tell a couple of people that we were there as well. We WERE going to go as we do have familiy all along the coast. Not the most honest thing to do, but we did make up for it with the shipping and free insurance.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
eeznav said:
Did you take out the brake and ABS LED's or just tape over them? Hey, lvdodgeonstock, I sell flooring!

yea i got a account here at a local shop and i get my stuff below whole sale

·
Banned
972 Posts
So YOU are joye515! I was watching that speedo on ebay but had to leave town before it ended. Shoulda just sniped it. Well, hope it works out for ya. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts