1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
BUFFERING TO HELL...... The video stop every 30 secs to re buffer.

But hearing it. Its sounds messed up.

Any other video sources ? Because the only video i see is the 2 anchor reports frozen

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Peppa Boy said:
BUFFERING TO HELL...... The video stop every 30 secs to re buffer.
And what would you like me to do about it? It worked 100% fine for me and I'm on DSL.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Lol. I dunno I guess ill try again. But it worked as a radio so I still got the story :)

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Peppa Boy said:
Lol. I dunno I guess ill try again. But it worked as a radio so I still got the story :)
A while ago... st mary's county (where I live) deputies confiscated lumber and other "goodies" from a local store. To be used as evidence in a crime? Nope. They turned around and sold it over the internet as their own profit. Were they ever charged? No siree! Crazy thing is: The sheriff is still in charge, nobody got in trouble, and the criminal trial for the botched "inner" robbery attempt is a few short weeks away. Welcome to southern Maryland.

·
Registered
686 Posts
What a bunch of crap! Paranoid off duty policeman calls his buddies to help his scared ass out. NINE police cars pulled over the reporters!!! Where was Chicken Little when this happened?! Regouping at Red Lobster!?
WTF! Yeah, and all nine dashboard cameras were either not working or turned on. Hmmm how intresting!
That's the wrong crowd you want to have sue you, the media!

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Crombie,

That is outrageous. One problem. Nowhere NEAR Southern Maryland. That was up my way in Prince Georges County.

·
Registered
293 Posts
creepingdeath said:
What a bunch of crap!..... Yeah, and all nine dashboard cameras were either not working or turned on. Hmmm how intresting!
That was my thought too. Sounds like this could get interesting!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Sounds like a place to stay away from.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
LOL

I live there. It is entertaining to say the least.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DScruggs said:
Crombie,

That is outrageous. One problem. Nowhere NEAR Southern Maryland. That was up my way in Prince Georges County.
I know Don, but regardless to some SMIBS it's considered southern MD.
Pretty nuts huh?

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alderran said:
News flash that happens everwhere in the good ole USA
But this is an every day occurence in this **** hole state.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I know one of the cops involved in that, he came from around here where people pulled guns on him constanly because no one believed he was a true cop(Public Safety officer not a Police Officer). So hes a bit jumpy now because of that. He thought he had a serious call come through. He was back by the patrol cars so he cant vouch for the guys who arrested the people.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts