DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, hello. I am here as the new owner of a '00 trep 2.7L, just looking to see what I can play with on this car. I previously owned a '94 Chev Caprice 9C1 (Police Edition) and had an offer on that car I couldnt pass up. The shopping trip for a new ride brought me into the champagne 2000 Intrepid, 87K miles. I have added some basic 'mods' including a full Pioneer/Sony stereo system, AutoStart, and tint. Basically found this site while googling for something good to find a directino for where I will take this car. Pretty much every car I own gets torn apart and tweaked until I get bored with it or someone is impressed enough to let me make a few $$ on it. So far the site looks great, and I'm hoping to find some great info :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome aboard. I'm new here too. I've been a Mopar guy my whole life. I had a 96 Eagle that my son toasted and just got a 2000. I haven't done any tweaking on a car in several years but think the Intrepid is going to be fun. Post some pictures.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome, Stevejo! You'll find lots of things you can do to your 'Trep, from mild to wild. Enjoy yourself. And get a pic or two posted when you can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts