DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday i got a ad from Dodge take a test drive and get a free 15 pc grill set. So today i went to Roseville Dodge. They had one 5.7 Hemi R/T in stock a ugly green one. Except for the ugly color a really nice car. Very nice power when i stepped on it. Nice riding and very quiet. Did not care for the small back window like looking in a tunnel in the rear view mirror. had a fun drive and got a real nice grill set. On a side note a few days ago i got my $75.00 dollar gift card from DC for taking the PT Cruiser out for a test drive a few weeks ago. Thanks DC ,keep the free gifts and money coming.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
SPOOK R/T said:
Yesterday i got a ad from Dodge take a test drive and get a free 15 pc grill set. So today i went to Roseville Dodge. They had one 5.7 Hemi R/T in stock a ugly green one. Except for the ugly color a really nice car. Very nice power when i stepped on it. Nice riding and very quiet. Did not care for the small back window like looking in a tunnel in the rear view mirror. had a fun drive and got a real nice grill set. On a side note a few days ago i got my $75.00 dollar gift card from DC for taking the PT Cruiser out for a test drive a few weeks ago. Thanks DC ,keep the free gifts and money coming.
you arent talking about magnesium are you? i love that color....but lucky that you get all kinds of free stuff

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
340duster said:
you arent talking about magnesium are you? i love that color....but lucky that you get all kinds of free stuff
I'm guessing that also. Since that basically looks green. I personally like Midnight blue, bright silver, and cool vanilla :) :driving:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I got that offer to and im thinking about going for another test drive since its a different dealer. My first test drive was unplanned i only went in for a brochure and the sales manager was like "you gotta drive it". I think it was probably the same color and i didnt mind it, i love the magnum.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I love the magnum. Its a nice car. I am waiting for the used ones to fill up the market, because I'm not happy with the ideea of losing 15k just to have it new, I am going to sell it anyway.
I would like a black one, with 22" rims, tinted glass, a nice clarion/panasonic sound system.
Good luck to everyone,
Sergio

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Love those cars!!! I'd have to get one in Cool Vanilla myself though.........just for the name of the colour ;)

Light Taupe interior as well :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts