DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my way to pick-n-pull junkyard today. well im on the highway and a honda civic pulls up next to me and revs it :homoswitch:, go figure ( oh and its pooring going down rain at the time ). well i was doing about 65mph, perfect for the kick down gear :riptires: . well i punch it and to my suprise my tires break free and my tires are some what good about 50-60% tread well even though they broke free i still dusted him. i slew down he caught with his mouth dropped. i guess he couldnt beleave his little 2 door got smoked by a big 4 door and that i broke the tires free, that suprised me.
i dont know i had to share that i thought it was kool and funny at the same time
:riptires: :riptires:

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
did it have a park bench on the trunk? if so you would a never won.
lol, ya that park bench must be atleast 100 extra hp:smileyvault-newhere

·
Registered
149 Posts
Congrats on the victory. . . I managed to beat one of those newer(2004+) Nissan Maxima's in the rain. . . but that was a stoplight challenge, had 2 answer them. . . but the other day i got defeated by an older Chevy Tahoe. . . didnt see that comin. . .

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats on the victory. . . I managed to beat one of those newer(2004+) Nissan Maxima's in the rain. . . but that was a stoplight challenge, had 2 answer them. . . but the other day i got defeated by an older Chevy Tahoe. . . didnt see that comin. . .
congrats on the win with the manima. my buddy has a newer tahoe about an 04 we raced about a year ago and i could stay next to him for a little bit but then he would pull on me.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Dont race them too much or they will wise up and learn to recognize your car. For the last 2 months that I had with my engine running I didnt get any actual races :9lame:, I guess they all got scared when that old BMW 745 I tried to take me and didnt make it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dont race them too much or they will wise up and learn to recognize your car. For the last 2 months that I had with my engine running I didnt get any actual races :9lame:, I guess they all got scared when that old BMW 745 I tried to take me and didnt make it.
lol yeah true, some of my friends with ricers well the stock ricers the non turbo ones. wont race me anymore

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I rarely get any challenges in town now, its only when I hit up a bigger city ( Regina, Saskatoon ) and the kids see my exhaust tips and want to try...
yeah i got the sxt tip on mine people see that and think i have a fart can on it, just because of the way it sounds because i cut off my middle muffler that sits between my fuel tank and spare tire well.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
I need to pull the resonator out ( theres a nasty leak in that area anyways ) that should uncork the rumble from the almighty.... 2.7l lol even now the Borla gives the car a wicked evil bark :biggrin:

·
Registered
715 Posts
i spanked a civic a couple months ago, i think it was around a 2002, that body style, turbocharged. i made a turn at a light onto 31 in kokomo, in. (for those who know where im at) and naturally i get in it a bit and make her talk, so this civic shows up next to me and i pay no attention, he takes off with a bit of skip and not to be outdone, i start to get on it, get into 2nd at about 20-25, i have tons of torque through 2nd so i get on it and let it climb all the way to 70 and the whole way you just hear his turbo spooling up and him shifting. from a dig with me meaning it, i would have made him leave with his tail between his legs. after 50 i just walked away from him.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.