DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got thsi today near my old job, I turned around and took the picture with my black jack phone. guy saw me take the picture mainly cause i was laughin my ass of

enjoy..

·
Registered
84 Posts
I bet he has a hotter girlfriend than you!

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Isn't that funny how even those expensive rides aren't perfect ;) Where my car is right now, there are 2 vipers up on lifts for repairs. Both of which being there the same time as my car if not a lot longer. I asked the guy to just do a write off and give me one of the vipers. He said they don't even know whats wrong with it.

Sad :( Poor small packaged guy is SOL :p

·
Registered
619 Posts
I remember when a rich girl and her dad i think wrecked a lamborgini and she brought a piece of the painted fiberglass to school. Thats what these exotic cars are fiberglass... If i was rich i'd rather have a nice big gas guzzling Escalade.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
wow. sorry about his luck! (dont you hate when people say that to you)? he probally didnt take it in for his $10,000 oil change. lol

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no, he wasnt laughing at my eagle. my eagle has never seen the bed of a tow truck in my hands and never will.

My car has never let me down even considering what i have put it through. then again, i take care of it.

and if anyone of us had 130K to spend on a car, we prolyl would modify ours to be the envy of LH nation.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
EagleESI said:
no, he wasnt laughing at my eagle. my eagle has never seen the bed of a tow truck in my hands and never will.

My car has never let me down even considering what i have put it through. then again, i take care of it.

and if anyone of us had 130K to spend on a car, we probably would modify ours to be the envy of LH nation.
I spent roughly $7000 and already it's the envy of the LH nation, and it's not complete yet! :D

·
Registered
758 Posts
Scarface said:
I spent roughly $7000 and already it's the envy of the LH nation, and it's not complete yet! :D
you know mine looks better than yours JK :gross_07:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
redhot said:
Isn't that funny how even those expensive rides aren't perfect ;) :p
You don't spend all that money because you are looking for a reliable car.
If you want a reliable car. Buy a Toyota Corolla or something.

Exotic cars cost alot because of their performance, engineering and mainly because many of them are not mass produced.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts